Wednesday, April 17, 2013

OMG OMG OMG

I just got a text - my walking foot arrived today!!!  (I gave up and ordered one from Amazon - hopefully the first one I ordered never shows up and I can just get a credit for it).

I've been furiously devouring the "Sewing with Knits" class at Craftsy in preperation and cannot WAIT to start putting together some knit garments.  I have a box (a huge box) of knits I've been collecting in preparation.

I get to work from home tomorrow too - sooooo  I see some fun new sewing in my future!

PS: I also cut into my first ever stretch lace last night to make myself something special, 'for hubby'.  The lace is an embroidered nylon that is just beautiful and feels so nice that I got on clearance from fabric.com


I bought 2 yards of it and my project barely used 1 so I'm happily plotting to see what else I could get out of this lovely fabric.  (we'll see if I still think it's lovely after I've tried sewing it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment