Wednesday, October 16, 2013
The only adjustments I made to the pattern are minor. I left off the ties at the waist - only because I didn't have enough fabric for them (this thing takes a LOT of yardage). I also added length in the front of the bodice otherwise the waistband would have hit me mid boob - but that's simply due to my body shape - not the pattern itself. I also didn't put a zipper in it because I had PLENTY of stretch with the fabric I used.
As with all Palmer/Pletsch patterns this one had great instructions and a lot of really good fitting techniques. I really like how flattering the pleating is in this dress and it's on my list to make again.
Posted by Shawn at 11:46 AM